Friday, November 5, 2010

tiring week

I guess i have some time for a short post.
I initially wanted to update on some kpop stuff but i'm busy on Tumblr and Youtube.
and i've started re-playing Plants vs. Zombies. hehe. i'm so addicted to it since i saw CL playing it on 2NE1 TV.
It has really been a tiring week.
exams just ended on Tuesday.
On Sunday, i had rehearsals for that upcoming charity concert thingy, which was really tiring. On that morning, we had jazz practice too for the upcoming exam which is TMR!
Monday I had practice for the Micheal Jackson dance, which was also super tiring.
i sweated the most that day. is sweated even a word? i keep making up my own words recently.
I slept after 12 everyday during the exam weeks. last minute of hard work.
then Tuesday was jazz class as usual. but my legs hurt so much the next day coz i stretched too much.
and wednesday I went bowling and to play badminton with the guys.
my right arm still aches up till today. i do not know how my arm will be able to move freely tmr.
and on thursday, went to Singapore. which hurt my legs more.
and my toes too. T_T
i'm gonna make a post on my singapore trip tmr after i get the photos from Hy.
i was so stupid to forget to charge my phone before leaving ytd, so i had to off my phone for the whole time.
today, i finally get to rest for one day.
i watched The Vampire Diaries. it is currently my favourite show ever.
better than One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
after i finish catching up on Vampire Diaries, i've got to catch up on One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
tmr will be my Jazz examination. i'm not that nervous now, but i bet i'll be shaking tmr.
i'm so scared that i'll forget the moves to our set routine.
and what if i slip and fall due to my loose and slippery shoes???
haiz... i guess i shouldnt think so much about it.
but tmr i'll have to wake up early again.
it was so nice to wake up naturally this morning.
when i woke up, it was 11:11 am. and i wished that everything will be okay.
that's my life motto. "No matter what happens, everything is gonna be okay."
and fyi, due to the hectic week of activites, i've lost weight! but i dunno whether i gained some due to one day of rest.
and my confirmation is on sunday. phew... everything in one week.
i really hope that everything is gonna be okay.
and i hate getting up early in the morning to get ready, i'll sure forget something or be late.
and Beast's 4th mini album, Lights Go On Again, is out next Tuesday!
AHHHH~ I CANT WAIT!
i've alr pre-ordered mine!
but my Mastermind album will have to wait for Nigel to return from his trip before he can help me pay, so that has got to wait.
But there's really too much great stuff in Beast's new album i'm waiting for.
i'll explain more in my kpop post.
sweet dreams everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment