Sunday, November 21, 2010

Performance

Ytd and today was the charity dance performance all the dancers have been practicing for.
and it wasnt's tiring, but it was long. as in the waiting time was long.
we only performed for 5 minutes and we waited for more than 4 hours.
and make-up took up a lot of time. but we had funny talking and playing around while waiting for our turn to perform.
and it was such a coincidence that another two girls that were performing the same dance as us had the same names.
one was Hooi Ying, and another Rachel.
so we were basically two pairs of Hui Ying(s) and Rachel(s). LOL.
and we had a hard time calling each other, bcoz two Rachels would response. haha.
altgt, the performances were great. no big problems or mistakes.
my mum came and see me on Saturday night. and she gave me a flower. :)
and i wasnt nervous while we performed. i guess i really got over stage fright ady.
it was really a fun experience.
i liked the other dances too. like the hawaiian and the ballet performances.
i think i'm too tired to think about what else happened.
i didnt sleep well ytd night or this morning.
i had this nightmare. in this dream, there was me, Hy, and two guy friends from primary. i wont name them out. and there was my catechism teacher.
so my teacher was teaching the 4 of us something.
but then, i dunno what to deserve it, but suddenly a snake appeared infront of us.
and my teacher asked it (like parseltongue) to come in my direction.
and i definitely was scared, and kept screaming and crying like crazy.
and i stood up and the snake kept follwing me. and my other friends couldnt do anything to help me. so they just stared.
and i continued screaming and crying. and the teacher didnt do anything either.
until after some time, the snake went back to the table/something in front of us and stayed there.
and i sat back in my seat trying to calm down.
and the teacher still looked at me in a weird, scary way.
and i just wanted to run away. i was so scared.
but then my alarm clock rang. and this was the only time i was happy i was woken up by my alarm.
and then i rmb-ed. when i was small, i had a very scary nightmare, i cried when i woke up that morning.
and it's also about snakes!!!!!! mind fuck.
what did i do to snakes to deserve these nightmares????!!!!
i just hope it doesnt happen again.



i think that's all for now.
i initially wanted to share a really funny vid but thought that if you're not a kpop fan, you wont really appreciate it, so if you want to know what vid i'm talking about, so to my twitter.
i have so much i want to do now, but dont have enough time... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment