Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

i'm finally back to update! it's been so tiring during the past few weeks and it is still now.
i seriously didnt know how i got pass all that crap is such a short time.
it's not a short period of time but it passed by so fast to me.
all these worries and shit started the week of my bday. yes, i still rmb it so clearly.
i've been in a really bad state, but i dont really show it. actually, i never show it.
not until now. it's becoming too much and i'm starting to babble a lot of things out of my system.
i've been complaining about Nigel to my mum all day, and she's like, "You go scold him lar!"
then i'm like, "YOU go scold him!"
then she said, " He wont listen to me one."
me, " He wont listen to me either!"
and that is only one of my problems. i still got a ton to get through.
the exams are over. so one is over. I still have my jazz exam.
and i have my confirmation, where i'll need to sing a very high note in front of hundreds of ppl.
and we have that charity dance which i'm actually quite worried about.
oh ya, and my facials are over! woohoo~ that was one thing i cried most for. thinking i need to go through hell every once in a week.
and i havent found my white dress for confirmation yet.
tmr will be going to Singapore to hunt! but Susann and Hweesing not going. T_T
i rmb the last time we went to Sg tgt to see Lee Minho, those times were good.
i pray that i'll find one cheap and nice.
my scolded me for being born so picky when it comes to fashion. i think i got it from her.
if i dont find it, i actually saw one nice one in Molek, but it's quite long and makes me look short. but it's cheap.
I also asked an online sg friend for some info on stores that sell kpop stuff, and i found out that there's one in Plaza Singapura! so i'm sure to pay a visit to it.
i will stop with my worries and go have fun for tmr.
btw, i had a lot of fun today!!!!!!!!!!!
just finished the exams and i'm alr having loads of fun!
we (me, Hy, Renyou, KakLeong, Daniel, ChiaChin, Fang Yuan, ShuYan, Lun Chok, YoongKang, WenJun, Edwin, Bryan) did i miss out anyone?
okay, we went exercising! lol. we went bowling and to play badminton!
i won at bowling! yay~ Renyou was so funny when playing. Daniel literally threw the ball everytime.
and Chiachin striked the 1st time the helped Renyou.
i was so happy and laughing non-stop. and we were like the loudest there. haha.
afterthat, we went for badminton. i started sweating within the 1st 5 mins i started playing.
i had fun! i thought i wouldnt have fun, bcoz i'm not good at badminton.
and we even played doubles with RenYou and KakLeong. i really liked playing without any worries.
so i seriously cant wait still i can go for my year end vacation! i cant wait to leave all my worries and go off somewhere far far away.
hope i can forget all the things i've gone through this year. and start off new next year when i come back.
I really hope next year will be a better year. 2010 just passed by too fast.
i cant even rmb all the fun things i did. and i spent too much time being depressed and sad.
my life shouldnt be like this, i'm used to be that cheerful girl wherever i go. but now i dunno whether i can say i'm cheerful anymore.
but all i need to do is to be strong and move on with my life.



BigBang will be having their comeback in mid-nov!!!!!!!!!
and look! #bigbangcomeback at no.1 on TT!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy i decided to paste all my Beast posters in front of my desk.
these are what kept me sane through all those hard times.
i dunno what will happen if i lose them.
they are my life. seriously.

i look happy here. like genuinely happy.
which is what i havent been able to be recently, but i hope that changes since the holidays are here.
and the headband i'm wearing is what i'll be wearing during confirmation!

i'm having a dilemma of what nail colour to have.
i hate my nails bare, they need to be coloured!
currently having dark purple nails!

my skin looks better here.
i spent so much time on my hair this morning, but it was still messy in the end. haiz.


when i see this, my 1st reaction is to LOL.
i'm the winner! i striked twice! woohoo~
too bad didnt get to play with Shuyan they all, i really wanted to see how good they were.
hope they'll be a next time when we go bowling again!
and u can see Ren You's embarrassing results.
i hope he doesnt see this. but it'll be on fb soon. *eveil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment