Saturday, August 8, 2009

girl's day out~

hey everyone~ i'm so tired now... went to school just now for the larian perdana...
but ytd i had a great time at Susann's house.
once i reached there, Coco came to scratch me again. love him so much~
then we ate the ice-cream i brought.
then we looked at the Amway catalogues Hy brought.
then we did a few maths questions, really just a few.
then we said, why dont we have a make-up competetion.
Hwee Sing helped me do the make-up while Susann helped HueyYing.
but it wasnt really a competetion. we just loved S's make-ups. *envy*
then HweeSing and Susann also did their make up.
Hwee Sing made me really pretty~ *wink* she even helped me do my hair.
i loved it so much that i wasnt willing to wash them off...
HweeSing is really good. i asked her to be creative, coz i didnt want some light colours coz my skin colour is too dark.
so i saw her taking purple and green and blue. and honestly, i was quite scared it wouldnt be nice but it turned out to be great~
i had glitters all over my face.
then we wasted a lot of time taking pictures.
and these are the pics~

i look better without my glasses...
and i love my hair and the make-up
HweeSing and me~
pretty HweeSing~

love this one~
love this 2~ Gossip:U
HueyYing and Hwee Sing~
all credits to HweeSing~

HweeSing helped me in this. i still dunno how to do it...
me and HueyYing~ i look nice with my glasses too
i finished doing Susann's puzzle ady~
it didnt take me long, coz i was so focus.
aint it nice??? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment