Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tagged....

Directions:
Now, write FIVE things/events/characteristics/whatever you like and elaborate it. Then write FIVE things/events/characteristics/whatever you don't like and elaborate it. Next, tag FIVE of your friends to do this tag. Lastly, go their blog and tell them that they are tagged!

FIVE THINGS/WHATEVER I LIKE:
1. A nicer weather
- i hate sweating all the time.

2. Money $$$$
- I have so many things i want to buy~

3. Varsity Fanclub!!!!
-i love them so much. i cant stop listening to their songs~

4. (for now) i want my performance's CD
- i want to watch our team's performance and the Rojak Crew's

5. Go back to Labuan for a day
- i miss the beaches~ and the fresh air~

FIVE THINGS/WHATEVER I DON'T LIKE:

1. Cockroach!
- that day when we were eating seafood, i saw one huge one! i was screaming, Sebastian, help me!!!

2. waking up so late...
- although i like waking up naturally but i'm wasting too much time on sleeping.

3. text books
- i dont ever want to open one AGAIN.

4. being alone all the time.
- mayb i'm used to being with Sebastian they all for the past few days, now i'm feeling lonely.

5. my mum going to buy dvd once in two weeks
- i want to watch movies!!!! i'm so bored at home without dvds...

I TAG,
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. Anyone who wants it....

No comments:

Post a Comment