Tuesday, August 4, 2009

oh no...

ytd i used to laptop for too long, and my uncle noticed that.
so when we were having dinner, he had a talk with me.
he said that my trials are around the corner (he didnt scold me).
and if my PMR is very important and stuff like that.
then he said if you manage to get straight A(s), he'll buy me a laptop!!!
yay!!! yay!!! yay!!!
but he specifically said straight A means that my chinese will have to be an A.
i almost cried, i was like, why do you have to treat me like this, i didnt even get an A in my UPSR, how are you gonna make me get an A for my PMR??? i dont even know simple chinese proverbs and stuff.
but what i really wanted is a new phone.
so i told my mum about the laptop thing, and i also asked her, if i get at least 5 A(s), can she can me a new phone????
i told her i didnt need 0ne like Nigel's which has wi-fi. coz those will sure be expensive.
i told her at least a KS360.
she said okay!!!!!
all i need to do now is to work my ass off and get good results.
i dunno why but i'm so attracted to the KS360 phone. although a lot of ppl told me it wasnt very good and i saw in magazines and online that it has some problems when it's used but i still like it very much.
i was attracted by it when i saw it for the 1st time, and when i saw one of my friend using it, i was so jealous of her.
the phone i want must have a large screen. i hate small screens.
and i love qwerty keyboards.
and i love the colours of the KS360.
i just love it. and it's quite cheap if you compare it with other phones.
i just cant wait to have it.
i was in love with the side-kick phone last time, too bad it only sells in the U.S...
now i need to study hard to get what i want, i really dont mind if i dont get the laptop, i dont really want it, but my phone is important.
but the thing i really really really need now is MONEY$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!
for my year end trip with my girls~
hahaha~
Gossip;U~

No comments:

Post a Comment