Tuesday, August 25, 2009

photos of my trip~

these are the photos i took during my Labuan trip.
there's still more to come. coz Auntie Vincentia said she will give them to me this Saturday at church. i cant wait to see them.
so these are all of them for the moment...
and i forgot to say something in the last post, Labuan ppl that went to the Music and Magic show, treated us as film stars, you know? when we went out, those ppl who went to the show saw us and said, were you guys the ppl who performed ytd night??? we were like, yeah, you went to the show???hahahaha

Sara and me.
this is when we 1st reached Labuan and we were on our way for rehearsal.
this is the hall we performed in.
this was the stage.
me, getting ready to go out in our room before our performance.
me, in my portuguese dance costume. it's not that nice. but i had no choice.
i'm taking the picture of myself but actually i want to take the picture of the guys dancing behind. *wink*
the guy in black was so good looking~
i should've been brave and ask him to take a picture with me.
haix... too bad...

and he has really cool dance moves too~
i liked it when he was dancing to the song 'I Feel Good'. it was so cute.
and the guy behind him in white is Larry(i think). i cant see clearly.
me, in my play's costume. is it nice???
at the bird park.
Sebastian was posing. hahaha
me.
Labuan...
i miss the beaches....

Kim Hyun Joong~ hahaha

me at the beach having fun.
i loved the sun and the sea breeze~
my feet in the sand...
Sebastian and uncle Dominic
me, after jie-jie helped me tie my hair up.
Dominic, Daniel, Brandon and Gibson.
they all play with Brandon's iPhone everyday.
our great driver that drives us all around Labuan, Daniel and Gibson,
whose face cannot be seen...
on the plane back to k.l.
me and daniel. i didnt mange to get a full shot.
Sebastian aka monkey and me~
he really makes me laugh all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment