Sunday, August 30, 2009

one more day to waking up early again....

haix... i'm so happy that i got to sleep to 2pm today.
coz i wont have the chance to sleep so long anymore.
after tonight, i'll have to get back to my normal routine that is to sleep before 12am(although sometimes i stay up to watch tv) and wake up 6am(tired).
i'll need to hear my stupid alarm clock again....*sigh*
but it's actually good for me to go to school, or else i'll only be wasting time at home doing nothing but sleep.
so... something major happened to Nigel ytd night...
he came back at 12am... and i actually wanted to scare him by hiding behind the door, but in the end i stood at the door and waited for him to walk in.
then he acted so weird and his face was red. i was thinking, was he drinking???
then he pointed at the car, then i looked at the direction and was shocked.
he knocked my mum's car!!!!
i was like staring and asking him what happened.
he only said he knocked a pole...
then i asked where it happened. but he didnt tell me.
my bro is quite a good liar... my mum told me this morning that he knocked someone's car after sending Sharon home.
last night, i was like, i dont dare to see this! i dont dare to see this! how are u goin to tell mummy??? she'll totally going to freak out!!!
so i ran into back to use the computer and didnt dare to see what happened next...
then i heard my mum's voice like, how did this happened???(not in an angry way)
now only my bro know how important it is to keep his eyes on the road every second.
what would i do if something like this happens to me???
i think mayb i'll cry non-stop right away in the car...
so... this morning my mum and Nigel went to the workshop and the police station and did some stuff... that's why they didnt wake me up.
so my mum's car will be in the workshop for 10 days...
it'll be a very hard 10 days without a car... i'll need my friends to send me for tuition and stuff for the next two weeks...*sigh* all bcoz of my idiotic bro...
i was thinking why this happened... i was praying so hard in church ytd... and now this happened.
and on wednesday night, one of my friend was caught in a motorcycle accident too.
he only told me on thursday.
so when i was walking in the mall with Susann and HweeSing, i suddenly got his msg, and i was shocked. i was scared something bad happened to him.
but he said only his left leg, left hand and shoulder was injured and he asked me not to worry.
i was like, how can u ask me not to worry? even though he was just a friend, but wont you be worried if one of your friend was injured like that??
and he said he wont be able to dance for a month... i was like serves him right for speeding.
but actually he told me that he slided his bike just to safe his own life from a car crashing into him.
i was like, what if he didnt react so fast??? what will happened if he didnt slide his bike in time to save his life????




i finished watching Hot Shot just now...
just like a few of my friends said, the series isnt that interesting, just funny.
the ending sucks. like seriously, why did the director want it to end like that???
i hate stupid endings... i like happy endings~
and just now, just when it was ending, just the last few seconds, then someone called me.
i was shocked, coz i was thinking, who will call at this time of the night???
then it was a friend. and we talked for not long, almost half an hour.
he told me he was stuck in the middle of the sea, so he wanted to pass time more quickly so he called me. i actually dont quite believe him that he was stuck in the middle of the sea.
i asked him, where are you now???
he said, in the middle of the sea between Labuan and Sabah.
i wanted to ask him whether he was serious. but i guessed that he was joking.
then he was with a few cousins, and they were noisy in the background.
it just kept laughing coz i didnt know what to say...




well... good night then...
what a boring day...

No comments:

Post a Comment