Thursday, August 20, 2009

the next 24 hours...

omg~it's a failure. it's a total disaster. you want some???? it's free~
*awww* so sweet~ trying so hard. but look how it turned up *sigh*




i finally have the time to come to my blog~
i finished my exams, but actually still have my maths test that i need to take after school starts.
but the most important thing now is..... HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE~~~~
i'm starting my holidays from today~ but in another few hours, i'll be in a bus to the K.L low cost airport, then i'll be on a plane to Labuan, then i'll be rehersing until i duuno what time.
so the next time i'll be on a bed will be Friday night.
i'm sure i'll not hav a good sleep on the bus and the plane tonight.
and did i mention i'll be on the bus in another few hours???
and i havent finish packing yet!!! oh shit!!!
i'll go do that later.
ytd, i spent a lot of time packing but still have some stuff that i havent put into my luggage.
i will need to rush later.
just now, when i came back, Nigel and his gf was at home, they bought McD for lunch.
i was so hungry when i came home.
after lunch, we started baking the cake for my mum's bday. but today we're just trying, and guess what????? we failed... *sobs*
it was a total disaster. (look at the photos above)
everything went wrong after i put the cake in the oven, too bad Sharon wasnt here to see what happened.
she went off at 2.30pm to go to get a tatoo.
too bad i'll not be able to be at the suprise party this Sunday.
coz our BEC will be having a picnic at the park, so my bro will celebrate my mum's bday there.
and i finally got to borrow the USB cable from HueyYing, i've a load of songs to put in my phone before i go to Labuan, or else i'll be bored without my favourite songs.
gtg now, got to go pack!
and our test cake for my mum is really, really a disaster. the cake's taste was okay, but it was too soft. the filling was disgusting, and icing was too hard.
we kept laughing and laughing non-stop. you know how cakes these days looks better than it's taste? our cake was hideous and disgusting. and i threw it away just now, and it look like soil, you know? Nigel was like saying, put it in the garden as fertilizer. hahahaha~
i dunno how my bro is going to success when he's doing the real thing.
i wish him good luck and i'll cross my fingers so that i'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment