Saturday, August 1, 2009

i'm at home

actually i'm not supposed to be at home now, i'm supposed to be in S'pore with my family but the plan changed.
it started from last night, when i went into my room, i heard my aunt's breathing, and it was from the wrong direction. she was sleeping on my bed!!!
i was like, then where am gonna sleep, the couch???
but there were too many mosquitoes out there.
so i slept on the matress that was on the floor, that was mainly where my aunt should be sleeping.
and she took my pillow, boaster and blanket!!!
so all i had was a chair cushion. wth.
i slept for 1 hour then woke up again feeling cold so i had to go find a blanket from my cupboard.
so when my mum woke me up today and asked whether i saw going with her to the airport, i said i didnt want to. it was 7am and i was seriously too tired.
then after a while, my mum asked me to wake up to say goodbye to my aunt, i was like okay okay, i'll wake up.
then when i woke up, my aunt didnt see me.
then my uncle asked, "eh, rachel isnt going arh???"
then my aunt said in a very annoyed way, " she havent even woke up yet."
i was behind her and i was like wth. i'm right here, standing up not lying down.
but then we said goodbye and i went back to sleep until 11am.
and now i'm waiting for my mum to come homw with lunch, i'm starving....
and the damn internet connection is so damn slow that i cant even watch videos on youtube.
and my PPS isnt working, so it's pissing me off.
hope someone could help me with it.
and i heard from my mum that Nigel will be bringing a girl tgt with him to church.
hmmm.... who will it be??? (although i alr know, i just dont want to say her name out)
hope that today will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment