Thursday, August 6, 2009

my legs were like jelly!!!!

M'sia is such a dangerous country!
i want to migrate to some other country! S'pore will be good. it's so much safer.
just now at 9pm, Nigel just reached home not for long and i just finished the replay of The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, and this week's episode was with Jesse McCartney in it!!!! luckily i chose not to watch Heroes today! i'm so lucky today.
back to the main point...
just now at 9pm, my family and i was all sitting tgt at the dining table, i was sending some songs into my phone from Nigel's gf's phone.
then suddenly we heard a weird sound, it was the sound of a glass breaking.
we were all shocked and stayed still for a few seconds, and i was like, " what was that???"
then we ran into our garden and we saw a motorbike beside a car, and a person was shouting and yelling like hell.
you dont need to guess what it was. it was two stupid malay guys on a motorbike, they smashed a guys car window, and the guy was in the car.
when i saw what happened, i was freaking scared.
i didnt know what to do so i was like shouting to my mum, " go help!!!! go help!!!!"
but definitely my mum couldnt go out there, a woman cant do anything, she'll only put risks on her life.
so i was so scared, i just shouted very loudly.
i didnt know i could shout so loudly.
i think those two stupid guys heard me and hopped on their bike and rode away.
then my legs were like jelly. i was so scared.
i was even scared to stand there looking at it happening, what will happen if i was the person in the car???!!!!
then all the neighbours came out and started to help.
and my mum went out too. (i hope she told them i shouted so they rode away *giggles*)
and my mum told me that the man in the car was the doctor's (which is my neighbours) brother.
and he was waiting for his brother to come home or something.
and he said it happened so fast that he dunno what happened actually.
but then his brother came from his clinic to take him to the hospital becoz he was hurt from this accident.
i am still scared of just thinking about it now.
it's so dangerous living here. there's been a few cases like this one that happened before in the past few years.
and i am so angry that my aunt wasnt here to see what happened. see whether she still will ask me to walk on the road by myself again.
she just doesnt know how dangerous it is around here.
so my mum is scared too now, she said to my bro not to walk home anymore.
and asked him not to park the car outside of the house and asked us not to go out if we dont need to.
i have no time to talk more, i got to go watch Living Lohan on tv now, although i alr watched the whole season of it, but i'd really like to watch it again.
good night everyone~
sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment