Saturday, August 29, 2009

i finally uploaded all the photos!
actually i have more but it's takes a long time to upload these photos coz of it's size.
it's much more bigger than the photos taken by my phone.
i totally took almost 45 minutes to uploaded these photos.
and i'm just too tired to upload more at this time...
i hope uncle Dominic can give me the photos that he took, coz some of the photos he took were really nice.
and auntie Vincentia passed me these photos today at church. she has more but i didnt have the time to take all so i only took like a 100 photos, she has over 300 in her computer!
so i'll just let you guys see these 1st...


Daniel and me with my mask on when we reached Labuan.
me at the market in labuan. the pumpkins are big.i rmb that time, it was so damn hot. we were literally melting in the sun. hahaha. jiejie Imelda helping Sebastian put on make-up~we in our portuguese dance costume~
before we left Labuan... at McD...

No comments:

Post a Comment