Monday, August 3, 2009

thank God

i prayed so hard ytd until i fell asleep.
and it was worth it.
my teacher let me take the maths test later than the others but the question paper will be a different paper.
but i think the paper will be almost as the real trial's one, or else it'll not be fair.
when i 1st got home, i called jie-jie straight away.
she'll be so happy too, finally something less no worry about.
i hate my mum's internet connection.... it's so damn slow, although i'm using the laptop and at least a little better than the computer upstairs. and the weather is so damn hot!!!!
luckily i get to sit in the air-con room to use the laptop, or else i'll be sweating like hell and i'll need to bathe 3 times a day.
and on Saturday, my bro brought Sharon to church.
and he totally didnt talk to me.
if Nigel is always with Sharon then i wont be able to talk to him anymore...
ytd when Nigel went to fetch me from church, he was with Sharon and i didnt get to talk to him too.
and today when i reached home, i saw Sharon's car outside my house, and i knew i wont get to talk to him again. and now he locked his room door and i;m not able to go in and talk to him.
do you get what i'm trying to say here??? guess it yourself...
i went cycling around the park ytd.
i love cycling, espeacially in the evening coz the cool breeze will be blowing into your face and that is just so relaxing. except that i'm always scared i'll fall down from the bike.
i just hate the weather... i cant stop saying it.
and i hate that i'm using my phone credit so fast.
and i hate that my uncle doesnt want to help me pay my phone bill, i'm using my own money to pay my phone credits now, i'm really sick of it. so i'm really scared of using the money now...
and how does my uncle want me to safe money when i cant even safe enough money for my phone bill, i still need money for other uses, you know???
*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
i've been watching Living Lohan on youtube for the pass few days... i just love to watch these reality shows, although they sometimes do things on purpose.

oh yeah, i totally forgot about this. i'm supposed to talk about this on Saturday but i didnt have the time so i'm telling it to u now.
on Saturday afternoon, i was feeling tired and bored so i turned on the radio, and guess who the d.j was talking about???
JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!
can you believe it???
he's only 15 years old, the same as me, and he's album havent been out for long and now he's alr making it to S'pore radio!!!!
he's so amazing~ love him so much.
when i first heard his song, i rushed to the computer and went to his Facebook page to comment him about this, i really hope he sees it~
i was almost jumping around the room when i heard the song.
and i'll be very happy if he comes to S'pore!!!
and i'll be so proud to say if anyone asks me when i started supporting Justin Bieber that i started supporting him from 2009.
same to it as for Varsity Fanclub~ i started supporting them since 2008!



that's enough for now, my uncle will definitely scold me if i do this everyday without touching the books...

No comments:

Post a Comment