Thursday, September 24, 2009

a day out~

i went to S'pore ytd with my mum, hueyying and susann.
we had fun. and i know my mum had fun with her friends too.
at 1st we went to my mum's friend's condo. the pool was so big~ how i wish i could go swimming there everyday, espeacially in this horrible weather.
then we went for lunch. we had simple noodles while my mum and her friends had korean food, that's so not fair to us!
then we went shopping around the mall.
we thought we would need a lot of time to shop as we thought it was a big mall.
but in the end, we found out that there's actually not much there for us to shop.
we kept walking pass the same shops and felt really bored.
but luckily we got to buy some things.
we bought t-shirts. $11 for each.
then we bought nail polishes. and went to buy shampoo.
i didnt really spend much there.
but my mum they all couldnt stop chatting so we kept walking around.
then S bought this korean fried chicken for us to share that was really delicious.
and when we were walking around the mall, we saw a lot of students.
their school uniform are all so nice~
i hate our malaysian's uniform, ppl online say it's like an apron. *urgh*
then at about 4 +pm, we left for jb.
and since Thaniel went for his graduation trip and Nigel was going to Sharon's house after school, my mum finally had a time to rest.
i didnt even eat dinner coz my mum was lazy to cook and i wasnt really that hungry.



today, i went to the dentist.
it's good to go to the dentist, coz after going there, there's less one thing for me to worry about, coz now i know i hav no problems with my teeth.
then when i came back, my mum was out.
she came back for lunch. and then she said she wanted to bring me out to buy some ingredients to bake Sugee cake. it's a cake that usaully only eurasians bake, so i myself is a eurasian, so i thought of trying to bake it.
but it's quite complicated compared to normal choc cookies.
but then my mum got a call and had to go for a meeting. she asked me whether i wanted her to drop me off at jusco bukit indah.
but i didnt want to go alone so i decided to stay at home and wait for her to come back to take me out.
and Thaniel will only be home this saturday and Nigel will be going to K.L with Sharon tmr, so i'll be all alone again. *sigh* *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment