Tuesday, September 29, 2009

not in mood

so... today is the 29th of Sept... tmr will be..............
MY BDAY!!!!~~~
but i'm feeling weird...
i just dont have the mood for my bday. it's not bcoz of PMR.
it's just weird to know that there's nothing worth waiting for.
i dunno what i'm talking about now.
i'm so not myself these few days...
for example ytd, i was feeling so weird, i didnt want to talk to anyone, i just wanted to be alone.
and i kept thinking of lots of negative things.
i really need to go and blast Busted's cd on the radio to find my old cheerful self back!
i didnt want a cake this year, i want books instead.
not lame books of course. i want The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pant's boxset!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've been waiting for it for so long.
i've always had chances to buy it but i chose to buy something else.
like when my uncle from U.S was coming back, i wanted him to buy that for me, but then i thought of the Twilight boxset that i wanted more than that.
then i went to Harris one day, and wanted to buy it, but then i bought the book Pop Princess instead coz it was cheaper.
so now it's time to buy it. i'm just scared there's no stock or they're not selling it anymore.

i've been having this sleeping problem for the past few days.
i keep toss and turning on my bed but just cant go sleep.
on saturday night, i used the com until quite late, about 2.30am.
then i went to my room, lied on my bed and toss and turn for quite some time, when i looked at my phone, it was alr 3.40am.
i was shocked so i force myself to sleep.
and i gotta feeling that my bday this year wont be a good one.

btw, Hueyying, the song you wanted me to find, i found out that that i've been listening to that song since i was about 6 years old, i knew it was sung by Blue and it's name was You Make me Wanna, i just couldnt confirm.
i used to love that song, but not so much right now.

and tonight, at 11.50pm, i'll sure be infront of the com waiting to post my bday wishes~
rmb to visit my tumblr too~

No comments:

Post a Comment