Tuesday, September 29, 2009

officially 15!


oh.em.gee.
i'm officially 15 years old ady~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!~~~
i could've posted this earlier but i was busy replying msges from friends...
thx so much to those who rmb my bday~
and i'll curse those who forgot!!! haha~ just joking. coz i forget other ppl's bday too~ *embarrass*
too bad i'm all alone to celebrate it. luckily there's the laptop to accompany me and keep me occupied.
this year i dont think i'll be cutting any cakes, so i wont be able to make wishes.
i dont have much to wish for either...
all i want is MONEY$$$$. *laughs*
and more time to sleep... i've been so tired.
luckily i'm not going to school tmr, so i can sleep for a few more hours.
and i havent even told my mum what i wanted for my bday and she alr came and told me that my bday present is very expensive... i alr knew what it was, i know my mum's style.
she said that my facial treatment is my bday present.
what could i say more???
i didnt want that. she decided it. but there's no point getting angry about it now.
i'm gonna find a way to get that boxset!!!!
bcoz dont tell me i've got to wait for christmas to get that.... i'll be pissed.
although i dunno what i want for christmas yet....

so.... i hope i dont waste this year doing some stupid things and wasting my time anymore...
you only get to be 15 once, you wont hav a second chance...
except if you're like Zac Efron in 17 Again, that'll be crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment