Friday, September 11, 2009

random pics...

these are just some random photos i posted...
i just have nothing to do now, coz i'm waiting for the program to edit photo to download... it's taking a long time. i dunno why, coz hweesing said it was ver fast on the com...
and i dont want to sleep now... although i need to wake up early tmr to go into S'pore.
i'll need to wake up at 6 sth tmr....haix...
so these are some photos that i didnt manage to post last time. all of it are taken by my old motorola phone while my sony phone was spoiled, so it's nto that clear.


this is when i 1st came back from PAG camp...
the white cross on my face was painted by the facilitaters there...

if you look at my necklace, you'll notice that i've been in the sun for a long time and i've been sun burnt. this was taken when i went to Pulai Spring.
i spent the whole day in the swimming pool playing that day.

the place was gorgeous~ i loved it so much~

i love this pic~ i've always wanted to post it up, but couldnt...
i loved my hair that day~
how i wish my hair could be like that forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment