Saturday, September 19, 2009

untitled

hey guys...
i was supposed to come post somethings ytd but i was busy watching We Got Married.
it's such an interesting reality show.
and the best of it is that Kim Hyun Joong is in it~ *squeal*
he is like so funny and adorable.
he and his wife(in the show) is a perfect match! they two work so good tgt.
and i just cant stop laughing when i'm watching it.
and i finally found Gossip Girl season 3's epi 1 on Youtube~
i was so happy. but my mum's internet connection had some probs today, so i didnt get to watch the whole epi yet.
and ytd and today's weather is just so nice~ love it!!!!
it's so cool and windy. but ytd's rain was really quite heavy, coz when i went out to help Nigel open the front door, although i was using an umbrella, i still came back into the house wet.
but it's nice to be away from the hotness.
ytd i had fun the whole day. i dunno why, but i just cant study on Fridays.
i always need to relax and just watch tv or blast my radio out loud.
so ytd, i found all the Bring It On movies online.
so i watched two of them before, so ytd i watched the other two, which was not as good as the 1st Bring It On and Bring It On: In It To Win It.
the other two were quite boring and with too many bitches in it to ruin the movie.
one was about racism and the other about the cool ppl against the losers. which was really boring.
i still love the 1st Bring It On the most. i used to watch it everytime it's on tv when i was small.
and i wanted to find the dvd but they dont sell such old movies anymore. too bad.
so i tried to find it online for a long time ady. i'm so glad i found it.
and today, Nigel went out with his friends for some lame lantern festival thing and Thaniel went to his friend's party. so me and my mum went to a new Thai restaurant. their food were really nice but the service was really bad.
i waited for my food for 45 minutes! can you believe that??? and they were not full or anything.
they must hav forgotten my order.
and when my mum and i went to the counter to pay the bill.
the person there was looking at my weirdly(a female), then my mum pointed at me and told her, "this is my daughter."
the girl was like, "huh? i thought she was your friend. you two dont look alike."
i was pretty pissed. coz i know a lot of ppl always say that i look more mature than i actually am.
and i myself know that i dont look like my mum. i dont think anyone said i look like my mum before. i guess i'm just more to the portuguese side then.
next week will be a busy week.
monday, i'll be watching tv all day, coz there's so many nice shows on tv.
tuesday, after piano, i'll be going to Kluang.
wednesday, i was supposed to go for tuition but i wont be anymore, coz i'll be going to S'pore with my mum and hy and S.
thursday, i'll be going to the dentist.*yikes* and after that, i mayb be going shopping with my mum. coz Thaniel wont be in coz he's going to his school trip.


so... it's quite late now, so i better go to bed now.
i still need to wake up early to watch Ricky Martin's concert tour on tv tmr~ loved him so much when i was small.

No comments:

Post a Comment