Monday, September 21, 2009

a painful experience

i'm gonna start with ytd.
i went to Giant with my mum to do some shopping but i ended up doing something else.
when we were going to get a trolly (coz we forgot to take one when we were coming in), we bumped into a sales girl.
dont you just hate those ppl that interrupt you when you're talking or busy or rushing somewhere?
so we met this sales girl, she was from a facial treatment shop.
she kept saying that i needed treatment and stuff.
although i would really like to make my face look better, but i knew that my mum would never waste money on these stuff.
so i was like pulling my mum when she was listening to the girl talking to her.
the sales girl really knew how to talk, she was, "Auntie, how old are you arh? 30 something right?"
i was like, are you blind.
then my mum said, "no lar... 40 something ady lar..."
she said," huh? really??? you look like you're 30 something only."
but if you're selling something to someone, you must say these stuff right?
so my mum was like looking at me, and guess what???
she accepted the sales girl's offer, and pulled me to this facial shop.
i was like, omg! i dont believe this!
so the girl examined my skin and said i really need treatment before the problem worsen.
i really wasnt the one to make the decision. it was my mum. coz she's paying and its not cheap.
the whole package has ten treatments. and it's whole sum is over RM1000. and she said it's alr the cheapest, coz it's student price. i wasnt really into it.
but guess what again????
my mum agreed! i dont believe it. i know my mum always use to say that it'll be good that i have these treatments last time, but i always thought she was only saying it for fun.
so the person asked me to do a 1st treatment that wasnt included it the package so it was cheaper.
and when i went for the treatment, my mum went shopping.
and i can tell you that these facial stuff isnt easy and relaxing as other ppl say it is.
mayb bcoz it's not only cleaning ur face, it's treating it.
i never thought it would be so horrible.
they have all different stages of the treament.
and one of them was so painful that it made me think, if every time i come, i need to bare with this pain, i rather spend the money one some other things.
i was tearing during the treatment. it was so so so painful, i just cannot describe it in words!
but after that, they put some cold mask on my face to lessen the pain which was really nice.
but i guess i really need to bare with it for the next ten times.
it's gonna be really hard.....
but i hope it's worth the pain. or else i'll sue them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment