Wednesday, September 30, 2009

it's my bday~

until this hour, my bday is quite peaceful and nice.
but it doesnt quite feel like my bday, although everyone rmb my bday...
Nigel wished me ytd night. My mum wished me in the morning and asked me to choose the place for lunch.
i chose malay food! love it.
i know that some malay food is very oily or stuff but if you choose the right restaurant, it's so delicious.
i havent been eating malay food for some time ady...
always been eating chinese food which i hate very much. although if you ask me to eat chinese food, i'll eat but i wont like it much.
i'm more to the western side.
and today a miracle happened!
i was woken up by the thunder and lightning in the middle of the night!
it's a miracle coz i never get disturbed from my sleep by thunder.
in the past, when there's thunder in the middle of the night, in the morning, when i wake up, my mum will sure ask me whether i heard the thunder, and i'll be like, what thunder??? i didnt hear anything.
but this time, the thunder was really loud and i notice that my air cond was off due to the current that was striked by the lightning.
and could even see the lightning through my curtains.
i was frightened a few times by it too.

too bad later i still need to go for tuition... that means i can't watch Singapore Idol, and that means i cant see Tabitha and Farhan performed... haiz....
i always need to sacrifice all the things i like for my studies... i hate doing that.
but i still need to endure with it for just another week... then i'll be FREE~ cant wait for that day to come.
i feel scared and excited at the same time about PMR.
scared coz i'm still not fully ready for it.
excited coz there's only a few more days before i can sit in front of the com and tv all day relaxing~

No comments:

Post a Comment