Thursday, September 17, 2009

a nice day~

i had a nice day today...
didnt go to school so i got to go to bed late and wake up late.
i woke up at 9am today. i usually will be pissed if someone gets me up at 9am.
but today i woke up all by myself. ate a healthy bowl of oats and read through the entertainment news and started to study.
i am really impressed with myself today. *grin*
then i forced myself to eat lunch at 2pm, although i was alr very hungry at 12.30pm.
this is just one of my crazy ideas.
so when my lil' bro reached home, i played a game of monopoly with him.
i was just so bored so i decided to play something.
then i went back to my books without complaining.
then my mum was lazy to cook, so no one cook, so we just ordered some food.
after that, i started watching tv until 12am.
i just love tv~ you cant get tired of it. except when there's really nothing interesting on it.
i'm just so angry that they're showing ANTM so late at night.
when school starts, i wont be able to watch it anymore. *angry*
and i kept finding Gossip Girl's season 3 online, but couldnt find it!
mayb i just need to accept the fact that season 3 isnt posted online yet.
and today, my mum was supposed to go buy dvds.
but she said all the dvd shops were close today. i was so dissapointed when i heard the bad news.
i gav my mum a long list of dvds today, and i thought i could watch them at night after i finished studying during the day. but... i guess fate just doesnt want me to watch dvds, it wants me to study study and study... *sigh* too bad...
but the good news is that i found Bring It On online~
so mayb tmr i can watch it. i just couldnt find them in dvds.


what else is there to say....
let's see... erm... oh ya.... i just cant stop listening to VFC's songs~
especially You'll Be Okay~
the lyrics just keep appearing in my head! like the lyrics of a sad song, mine was feeling so wrong, if you could only hear the words i say... when your heart beats beside me, without you i can finally, i just want to hear you say, that you'll be okay...
*squeal*
i have almost all their songs in my phone ady.
i so hope they would be famous in S'pore~ so i can get their album!

No comments:

Post a Comment