Friday, September 25, 2009

erm....

today, i woke up early to go buy the ingredients to bake a sugee cake.
i really dont know much about cakes but i like baking them...and eating them...if they're nice.*laughs*
after that, i followed my mum to her office.
she's supposed to be on leave today, but she had some work and datelines, so she had no choice.
i followed her coz i was bored at home and i had no mood to study so i brought the lap-top to my mum's office to go online and watch movies.
btw, i cant wait for Gossip Girl's next episode, the story is just so interesting.
it's not just about Serena and Dan anymore. and i cant wait to see Hilary Duff in the series~
my mum and i was supposed to go home after lunch, but my mum had more work to finish and more phone calls to call, so i had no choice but to stay in the office with her, my mum didnt want to be alone too.
at 5.30pm, my mum finished her work. so we went to Tesco to buy some stuff.
i bought a brand of choc chip cookies that are imported from the U.K and they are delicious.
you know when you see a biscuit that is from overseas. they dont waste money on packaging.
and i got my favourite marshmellows~ and i bought chocs to go with it.
it's so nice without my two bros around but i'm really lonely without them.
Nigel just reached K.L about a few hours ago.
my mum and i had dinner and started baking our cake.
i was so scared that i was gonna fail again. coz i've never bake a cake that was really nice before.
my mum says it's bcoz of our oven, it's not really that good for baking.
but we succeeded in baking the sugee cake~
it was delicious. although we didnt add in brandy and nutmeg powder.
next time i'll add in those two ingredients and see the difference.
and ytd, i was watching Singapore Idol with my mum.
i watch it not to see who sings the best but to see the cute guy Farhan Shah~*squeal*
he's really good-looking with his always-coiffure hair like Zac Efron.
you can see him here, he has videos too~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farhan-Shah/141809789837?v=wall
and my mum suddenly asked me to cut my hair ytd!!!!
i was shocked. coz she usually doesnt care of these stuff.
and i like my long hair, and now it's not even counted as long yet and she wants me to cut it?!
i was like, NO WAY!!!
at least wait another year or two. she said i look better with short hair.
but everyone has different opinion of my hair.
some ppl say i look better with long hair, some says short hair.
but i decided to keep my long hair for some time 1st.
what do you guys think???
gtg to sleep now... busy day tmr...


p/s i noticed that actually a lot of ppl still love Busted like i do! one of Nigel's friend was singing their song the other day and a Singapore Idol contestant posted a line of their AirHostess lyrics on her twitter. and their videos are still being watched by ppl everyday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment