Sunday, December 14, 2008

14.12.2008

i was quite busy today...
woke up at 11am, watched tv...
then at 1 pm, went to auntie pat's house for caroling practice.
then at 3pm, went to the orphanage for caroling.
i didnt quite like it there...but it was fun.
having time with our BEC members.
then went back to auntie pat's house.
she ordered pizzas for us. pepperoni pizza~ yum yum~
then when i was drinking my tea, auntie pat saw my nails...
she said,"the colour of your nails are very nice! it really suits you."
i was really happy to hear that, coz i love it myself too~
jie-jie imelda also said that it was nice...
my lil' bro was staying over at aunt pat's house,
i am so happy that he will not be at home tonight...
so when we reach home, i was very noisy...
i kept jumping around, asking my bro silly questions...
and i kept laughing all night long. tonight was so fun~
then at 11pm...
i watched 'Love Actually'. i love that movie so much!
it's touching, romantic, and it makes me happy~
i love the ending of the movie, when everyone meets their family, lovers and friends at the airport.it's just so touching~

and tmr is my lil' bro's bday...actually now it's already his bday, it has alr pass 12am...
and my mum is bringing us shopping! yay!
and my mum invited my cousin, Brenda to come along with us.
hope it would be fun...and mayb i will get my Twilight story book!!!!
cant wait for it~




Love actually is all around...

No comments:

Post a Comment