Saturday, December 20, 2008

what a great day~

Merry Christmas~

today was great~
i watched some christmas movies.
then there was this christmas party (for children) at church. i was supposed to go but i hated these children things, coz all they do there is playing childish games. and that is lame.
so my two bros went, i dunno why they would want to go.
so i stayed at home, with my mum.
we had nothing to do, so i wanted to do the christmas deco.
i know we're kinda late, we were all too lazy.
at 1st my mum didnt want to put up the christmas tree. she said it was troublesome.
but without the tree, there's no christmas spirit around the house.
so my mum let me put the tree up.
then i was doing the reading today at church.
at 1st, i didnt want to. reading in front of the whole church is scary.
i wanted to act sick. but i did that to avoid going for caroling practice last week.
then i wanted to go out with friends till evening, but i didnt have the $$ to go out.
so the only thing i could do was to face the problem.
before going to church, i kept my fingers crossed and i kept saying to myself,"be brave!"
so before i did the reading, jie jie imelda came and ask me whether i wanted to go to Genting with her and a few friends. i said i need to ask my mum 1st. and when i asked my mum, she said i could go! i was so happy~ thx mummy~~
i think jiejie imelda's bf or a friend booked two rooms and invited us to go have some fun~
so i was too happy to feel nervous for the reading.
and i did great~i'm so happy that i faced this reading thing, or else mayb i wont have the chance to go to Genting~

then after mass, it was the Christmas play!
it was so funny and interesting. i learned a lot from that play.
they played something about 20 years later, no one wanted to become a priest.[laughs]
so without a priest, people couldnt have confession.
so there was this "I- Father"thing-y. it's like a com, and you'll confess to it.
coz of the I-Phone, so they called it I- Father. hahahaha~
and i saw lots of people from my ex-catechism class.

so i really had fun today.
4 more days to Christmas~
woo hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment