Wednesday, December 10, 2008

JiaWen's bday

Happy Belated Bday JiaWen~
her birthday was ytd, and i forgot to wish her at 12am...sry...
So...
We went out ytd, to jusco.
we watched Twilight. omg...love it so much! hope i get to buy the book.
Twilight is number 1 in U.S this last week.
And i bought presents for my family members.
i wanted to buy presents for my friends, but unfortunately, i didnt have enough money.
mayb i'll ask them to come over to my house on Christmas day, coz i'll bake loads of cookies.
but i dunno whether i'm free that day.
and i saw a few people from school...
and what else did i do...let me think...
i cant think of anything now...*weird*
It was the 1st time i went out after i rebonded my hair...
(is it spelled rebond or reborn???)
it was kinda weird, i'm not use to my hair yet.
and i hope it'll be long enough for me to tie it up before school starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment