Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas ppl~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~
this is my christmas tree. i love to see it when the lights are on at night.
this year, my family's christmas dinner was different from our past years' one.
our traditional dinner is supposed to have roast chicken and roast potatoes.
but this year my mum said she's lazy to cook. so we ate some dishes that we usually eat.
but i hope next year we can still follow our tradition...

yay...i'm wearing Wildcat's colours: Red and white.

i've just cut my hair...
it's looks ok.
and today i went for midnight mass.
and it was supposed to end at 12am, but i ended at 11.20pm.
the priest talks too fast, that's why.
and i got presents from some friends.
but i cant wait to open the present that susann gave me.
i'll gonna open all my presents on christmas morning.
i thought i would get a present from Mr.S.C, but i think i'm on the naughty list, so i didnt get one.*giggles* hahahahaha....
and just now jiejie imelda told me that she would pick us up this friday to go to genting at 6.30am!!!!
honestly,i dont like getting up early. But if there's something i cant wait for, i can get up very early.


oh ya... Happy Bday Jesus~

No comments:

Post a Comment