Friday, December 12, 2008

things that happened these few days

i havent been talking about my life these few days,so...
i had tution today.
our class is so pitiful, only 5 people showed up for tution.
and the teacher didnt teach much.
when i was at tution, suddenly my bro called me...
then i was thinking, should i answer it??
the teacher was chatting with the guys, so i picked up my phone and asked my bro to sms me...
but...i think the other guys at tution heard me talking,
when i hung up the phone, they were looking at me.
then i was like...omg...dont look at me, i didnt do anything wrong.
then my bro sms me and said he found the Twilight book!
i was so happy.but he didnt buy it, so from now on, i must beg my mum to buy it for me!
i guess if someone at tution saw me smiling at my phone, he would think that i'm weird...

i've been so crazy over John Mayer these days...
i love his songs~
unfortunately, his song on my music player is quite laggy...

tmr i still need to go to church for some lame chrismas party practice thing.
hate it. hello??? those things are for kids!
i told my mum i didnt want to go,
then she said that the person alr sms-ed her to inform me to go.
and the sms said "your present is COMPULSORY".
wth...

No comments:

Post a Comment