Saturday, December 6, 2008

what a busy day...

today...
1st i woke up late for yoga, then susann also didnt know we had yoga today. so we two didnt go for yoga.
so at 1st, i went back to bed, but wasnt able to go back to sleep. so i decided to watch a dvd.
then suddenly susann asked me whether i wanted to go to her house and do some manicure.
so i said i'd love to... it was such a last minute thing.
when i reached her house, we started looking at magazines,chit-chating about things...
then my mum sms-ed me and said that she wanted me to follow her to a friend's wedding dinner...
i said i didnt feel like going,coz it'll sure be very boring. then she said there were a few more seats at the wedding, why dont i ask susann to come along. susann said she was free that night, so she said she'll go with us.
then susann said she will help me put some make-up on for the wedding dinner.
so the photos below are me with make-up...it's not very obvious but after make-up, my pimples werent so obvious anymore... i loved the gold eye shadow susann helped me put on.

me and susann

R* & S*
when we reached home, it was almost 12am alr...
me with pink nail colour~ love pink so much!!!susann helped me with my nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment