Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day~

i was so happy on Christmas day~
me and my family went visiting friends and family.
when i woke up on christmas morning, i was so happy. coz i saw a delicious chocolate cake my mum bought. it really was very yummy~
then i opened my christmas presents.
then at noon, my family went to visit a friend.
then we ate lunch there.
after a while, we left, and we were supposed to go to my cousin,Brenda's house.
But then suddenly my bro's friend, Josh, called to invite us to his Christmas party.
then when we reached there, there was so much to eat.
josh's granny kept asking me to eat, eat and eat!
i was already so full. after eating some turkey, she still asked me to eat cakes and cookies.
wah~ i was so full.
we were there for quite a long time, my mum kept talking to Josh's granny and mum.
at 4pm, we left and went to Brenda's house.
i talked to Brenda for a while, then her grandmother and granddad asked us to eat some things.
i was like, oh no! i dont want to eat anymore!
but it wouldnt be nice if i didnt eat.
then brenda played a prank on my ex-godbro.
i quite hate him, coz he always calls me, but i dont like to pick-up his calls.
so i knew that he doesnt speak english, so i asked brenda to call him and speak to him in english and see what'll happen.
then when brenda called him and talked to him in english. i was laughing and laughing beside her.
hahahahahaha.... i must thank brenda for that.
then around 7pm, we went home.
me and my bro started to pack for our genting trip while my mum went to another friend's house.
coz aunty vincentia didnt want to trouble jiejie imelda to fetch us so early in the morning, she asked us to go to her house to sleepover.



i'm so tired now, so i'm going to continue it tmr.
good nightz...

No comments:

Post a Comment