Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm sooo happy today~

today is my lil' bro's bday! Happy Bday~
so my my mum said she will take one day lift to take us shopping!
at 1st we went to pick up my cousin,Brenda.
then we went to Plaza Pelangi.
and i finally bought the Twilight book~ yay~
but i didnt get the cover that i wanted...
i wanted the cover with two hands with an apple,
but it was sold out...so i only could get the one with Robert and Kristen...
and i got new dvds! love them...
i got gossip girl's season 2's 1st few episodes, Wild Child and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...
i wanted to get more, but my mum said she would help me buy next time...
then we went to Brenda's house for a while.
We talked for a while, then at about 4pm, we went to Auntie Mary's house...
my mum talked with my Aunts.
and now only i now i have sooooo many cousins.
my grandpa alr have 10 great grand children!*gulp*
my aunts showed us some pictures of my cousins, second cousins, mayb even my third cousins!
i dont even know who they are, what their names are, i havent even seen them before...[yikes]
then after a while, we went to jusco.
coz my lil bro couldnt find a bday present he liked...
then i saw a few primary school friends there, they are not my friends but i know who they are...
[huey ying, it was guo rui and yi feng they all...i only saw two of them]

today was quite fun.
hanging out with my family, Brenda and getting to know new cousins...

No comments:

Post a Comment