Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Are you different when you're at home and at school?

ARE YOU DIFFERENT WHEN YOU'RE AT SCHOOL AND AT HOME???

This is a question someone asked me.
And i want to know your answer too~
So pls answer this question at your blog,
and if you answered it, pls tell me your blog's url at my chatbox...
pls...pls...pls...answer this question.
Coz i really want to know your answers~

And this is my answer to this question...
I am different when i'm at home and at school.
These are the differences:-
#1 I'm very crazy at home. I sing, dance, jump around and do whatever i loke at home.Coz i know that my family wont judge me.
#2 I'm very selfish when i'm at home. I must get what i want, and my family know me, and they accept me for who i am.
#3 I'm very lazy at home. I always dont help around the house. But i'm lazy at school too(sometimes). *giggles*
#4 I get angry easily at home. I think i havent been angry at school before.

No comments:

Post a Comment