Monday, December 22, 2008

today was so tiring.

i woke up early today to go to carrefour with my uncle.
we were there from 9.30am to 11.30am.
and my stupid converse shoes gave me blisters. [urgh]
we bought quite a lot of things.
and i finally bought the school shoes i wanted.
i actually wanted to go buy them with my mum, but there's only about two weeks before school re-opens, and my mum always do things last minute.
so i thought i better buy them before all of my sizes are sold out.
when i got there to buy my shoes, there was one last pair of my size.
i was so lucky i got the last pair.

then when i reached home.
my mum said she wanted to go to jusco to do some christmas shopping.
so we went at 1pm, and came back at 6pm.
and i walked around for 5hours with me feet blistered!
my feet was aching when i got home.
and i bumped into hueyying, alicia and charlene.
my mum bought christmas presents for some friends.
and i wrapped them just now.
i hope i can get a pair of new shoes or clothes this christmas~


2 days to Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment