Tuesday, December 30, 2008

today~

today was nice.
i watched Life Is Wild. i love that series, the view of south africa, the love stories and family problems...
then i read my Twilight book. i havent finished it yet. i'm trying to read it as clearly as i can, i dont want to miss a bit of it.
and tmr my mum will be going dvd shopping. i hope she can get the dvds i want. especially Twilight.*grin*
and i used my new silver nail polish today. and that time i was at Genting, jiejie got fake nails done.
it wasnt good. i dont like the feeling of fake nails.
and today i watched the ellen degeneres show. and they said that Robert Pattinson will be on the show tmr,i mean today/later~*silent scream*
i posted a video of that in my blog not long ago.
so if you love Robert Pattinson, like i do, you can watch it on tv tmr at 5pm,(if you're living in j.b or singapore).
and today my BEC went to my bro's friend, Josh's house for caroling.
it was fun. it was quite hot there at 1st.
but when we just finish singing, it started raining cats and dogs.
and the wind was so strong, it blew the rain towards us, we had no choice but to go home.
and when we were back to aunty pat's house, we started gossiping about things.


and 1 more thing....
i saw a very gorgeous guy today.
oh my gosh....he was sooooooooo cute~
his eyes were so big. but he's younger than me, but taller, and very mature for his age.
i caught him looking at me for a while, but i dunno whether it was in a good way or a bad way.
okay, i dunno what i'm talking about now.
*awww*.i just cant forget his eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment