Friday, June 25, 2010

Beast press conference

When do you feel girls are very sexy?
Doojoon: Wow, this is a very difficult question to answer, ummmm. When girls focus on their work, they look very sexy and beautiful, and I like the girl who has Angelina Jolie’s lips! Haha”

Dong Woon: When girls are wearing boyfriend’s big shirts at home, like a movie.
(And we asked it is only wearing men shirts not anything else, and he was very shy, and kept saying no! no! ^^ )

Jun Hyung: When girls are dancing, they look very sexy.

Yo Seob: when girls have black and long straight hair. It is actually my ideal woman, 이상형!

Ki Gwang: When girls have pretty smile

Hyun Seung: When girls untie their hair, and let go of the hair!
(He must be watching too many Shampoo commercials ^^)

When do you find you are sexy?

Hyun Seung: when I get sweaty after the performance or dance practice.

Ki Gwang: when I take shower after workout, especially from the mirror I feel I am sexy. Haha

Yo Seob: ummmm, for me this is difficult to answer because I have never thought I am sexy. So can you guys please tell me how to become sexy?? ^^ and he added this in English, ‘I WANNA KNOW!’

Jun Hyung: When I breathe very heavily after the performance.

Dong Woon: I haven’t thought or haven’t heard that I am sexy because I am too young, but I do have a feeling that I am kind of sexy when I am drinking water!
(and opps, he grabbed a glass and started drinking water! YES, Dong Woon! You are right! You are really sexy when you drink water!)

Doojoon: When I concentrate on my work, I feel I am sexy.

(via mybeastyboys)



OMG!!!! i wanna change my answer for the "my favourite kpop interview"!!!
this is my FAVOURITE kpop interview!!!!
Dongwoon and Yoseob's answers are so cute and funny~hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment