Thursday, June 10, 2010

The K-Pop 30 Day Challenge

The K-Pop 30 Day Challenge :)

Day 4: Your ultimate k-pop girl bias
i forgot to do this ytd.
so here it is.


i cant choose between Dara and CL.
they both have their own personalities and characteristics.
and they are both cute and cool in their own ways.







Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group

i dunno whether i must be from my favourite guy group,
coz if u see my previous post, my fav guy group is Beast.
but my fav kpop song from a guy group is 4MEN's songs.
i didnt know they were so famous among kpop fans,
i only realize it when one person on tumblr asked what was the most played song on ur playlist.
and when i saw the other ppl's answers,
most of theirs were 4Men's songs.
i was so happy when i saw it.

so i think this is my favourite kpop song from a guy group.
4Men's Tok Tok Tok.
it was really hard for me to choose, coz my favourite soong changes everyday.
ytd, my fav song was Bad Girl by Beast.
so ask me tmr, and i'll tell you another song.

No comments:

Post a Comment