Friday, June 4, 2010

it's a mess.

1stly... HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE!
and i have so much to do during the holidays.
1stly is Dongwoon's bday presnt.
i dunno whether it'll be sucessful, i fell like giving up on making it.
i feel so stupid coz i dunno how to do it.
i tried for so long, and feel so tired doing it.
but i think i'm gonna try until 6th June 12.00am.
if i still cant finish it then... i'll just forget about it.
i'll try my best. wish me good luck.
and now everytime i want to type the word "best",
i always accidentally type out "beast".
too much of re-naming their photos, but i've stop now, coz no time for it.
right now, i'm loving IU's voice. she's so good. and she's so cute!
and i'm kinda liking F(x)'s song NuABO.
i'm gonna find out more about them.
and i just went to check out Beast's Shock's english lyrics.
i was just thinking about ytd, i was thinking what can Shock be about?
what can someone write about the word Shock???
then only to find out it's about a guy losing a girl. simple.
but why get shock??? i dont quite understand.
ytd was the last day of exams.
i honestly tried my best to do well.
but my body wasnt working with me.
i woke up with my throat feeling dry as ever.
then when i was doing my Physics paper, my stomach was so damn pain for i dunno what reason.
i almost gave up on doing Section C due to the pain.
i was literally suffering.
then i was in no mood to study during recess.
luckily Add maths wasnt that hard.
but when i reached home, i was all well again.
found out about the whole Beast showcase and autograph session news on fb ytd.
and only to find out this morning that all the showcase tickets are sold out.
the tickets that are in the album havent even gone on racks yet!
can u believe that???!!!!
i was so sad. but now my only chance is to get the coupon for the autograph session.
and i really hope that Nigel can hurry up and help me buy/reserve it for me!!!!
i messaged him at 11.15am, and he havent replied me yet.
damn... where the hell is he???!!!
but i'm really glad that he helped me call HMV to check out whether they were really sold out.
now he needs to rush to any CD Rama to get the album!.
although i alr have the album but there's no harm getting another one.
then i'll sell one away.
and just wish i'm lucky right now.
and if i'me even more lucky to get the Golden Ticket to get a chance to take a pic with Beast, that'll be even better!
but i wont put my hopes high.
and now i'm having a sore throat.
i sound like a frog/toad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment