Thursday, June 17, 2010

i'm depressed

so i just got back from collecting my Beast album from Speedy and dinner.
and i was so depressed since then.
coz i know now i alr have the showcase ticket,
but i effing cant go to it.
i havent asked my mum yet actually.
but i alr know the answer.
mayb she'll change her mind.
i'll try asking again.
i was alr tearing in the car on the way home.
i was so sad.
i didnt even have the mood to shop when we went to MNG.
there was a 50% sale on, but i didnt even look at a thing.
my mum tried to make conversation during dinner,
but i didnt say a word.
how i wish i could have someone to go to KL with me,
like that my mum will sure let me go.....
i'm so depressed.
nothing can cheer me up.
i'm sad......
i want to cry myself to sleep...
i want this whole showcase thing to pass quickly,
so that all i can do is regret...
regret is so much better than depressing over everything.
i want this all to be over.






btw, the Beast tee is large.
and i have 770 images of Dongwoon,
and now i'm on tumblr saving more.

No comments:

Post a Comment