Tuesday, June 8, 2010

crazy

i'm so crazy!
Beast is coming to KL on the 26th of June.
and u all know that my mum would never let me go alone.
so i've alr lost the thought of trying to go.
but then a person on tumblr asked who can help her buy the album.
then i thought, i was living in msia, i could help her buy.
but i didnt want to, coz i was scared that i would be blur,
then dunno how to send it to her,
or i send it to the wrong place or something.
but then i went to the Universal Music Msia fb page,
and found out the Beast album starts to preorder today.
and u can collect it on the 16th.
and there'll be the tickets and a Shock t-shirt inside.
so i was like, how i wish i could go....
i was about to cry with that thought.
coz i know i'll never be able to go. *sobs*
but then i went to check out the Speedy cd shop website.
coz the Beast album with the tickets will be selling there.
then i went to find the Jusco TC outlet's phone number.
then i was thinking, although i cant go, but i still want that t-shirt!
i can sell the ticket or i can keep it.
so i didnt think much, and i CALLED the shop!!!
i cant believe it myself. i actually called them.
i said i wanted to preorder a cd of Beast with the ticket for the showcase.
but then the girl said she doesnt know about this.
she asked me to give her my name and phone number, and she'll call me back.
i cant wait. but i totally dunno how much is it.
but i dont care, i can get money from my mum and sacrifice my pocket money for the next month.
i hope i get it. i must get it!!!!
i've alr missed two showcases and i chance to get their autograph,
i cant miss getting their t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD PLS HELP ME OUT WITH THIS!
i should've gone to church last sunday....
forgive for all my sins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment