Tuesday, June 29, 2010

READ THIS!!!!
i know mayb you're not a Beast fan,
but i just want to let everyone know that Beast boys didnt reach stardom easily.
this article made my eyes teary, coz it's so touching.
it's heartbreaking to know how much hardships Beast went through before becoming so successful today.
especially in yoseob's case. read it and you'll know.
source: b2strising


Along with success of 4minute, he had decided to send out a boy group after the girl group. Six members from different experiences and personalities gathered together to make BEAST. BEAST gained popularity beautifully with a strong beastly force. “BEAST members suffered a lot of hardships. These kids basically had the second place rank tied to their tails.”

The leader Yoon Doojoon and Maknae Son Dongwoon had to watch their fellow 2PM and 2AM members who spent their trainee times together at JYP reach success, Jang Hyunseung was eliminated from becoming the final member of Big Bang, Yong Junhyung had been active through the group XING, Yang Yoseob had stayed a trainee for the longest time moving from here and there, and Lee Kikwang was able to debut solo as AJ after long trainee times.

“All of them had sadness and loneliness. I wanted to make these kids first place. Since they all had their own managements and different situations, it wasn’t easy trying to fit these kids into a composition they wanted. Because of their old images from past managements and experiences of failure, these kids didn’t easily come to me and I couldn’t easily approach them. In addition, they couldn’t just come to me because of my trust. However, I gathered the kids together with the rewarding thought of bringing these wounded kids success.”

Honestly, I even declined Junhyung and Yoseob because they were different from what I thought them to be like. However they said to me, 'I have nowhere to go if it isn’t here, I will come back so accept me then', showing how passionate they were. I think BEAST comes to exist today because of the effort and the passion the kids put into stand up from their pain.”



For now, the only way to see BEAST is through the members on variety programs, but the public will be able to see them near the end of July. “With BEAST fans reaching more than 100,000, I’m planning to have a global showcase for a scale of 10,000 fans to match the comeback near the end of July where even fans overseas can participate in. There also is a female solo debut in between as well. Even though the music industry is pushing forward faster comebacks because of the shorter term period, but I think it is important to give the kids a break and also have more time to prepare for the next album.”

No comments:

Post a Comment