Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally

now i think Nigel's about to meet the person who is gonna sell me the ticket to Beast's hi-5 session.
and omfg, now only i found out that the person selling the ticket is a GUY.
i kept thinking that it was a SHE.
so just now when i found out, i quickly msg-ed Nigel to tell him,"DONT GO FINDING A GIRL!!!"
hahahaha. it's so damn funny.
his name is such like a girl's name, and he didnt put his photo as profile picture.
anyway, my dream is about to come true this wednesday!!!
i will get to see my arab prince, Son Dong Woon~!!!!
i hope i get to see him.
i'm so short and there'll be about 1000 ppl there.
so wish me good luck!
and i'm going after school on wednesday, so i'm sure to reach there late.
they said can start queueing up at 3pm.
but all S'poreans super kiasu, sure 12nn or morning alr waiting there.
but if i didnt need to go to school, i'll be there by morning too.
and the event starts at 7pm, so it will sure finish late.
so my mum asked me not to rush home.
she asked me to stay over at Nigel's gf, Kristie's house for the night.
so that means, not going to school on Thursday.
i dunno how to drop is bombshell to my dearest Unnie!
she'll go crazy when she knows i'm not going to school, and she'll be alone.
i'm seriously sry. but now not sure whether will be staying over yet.
coz Nigel havent replied me about it yet.
so Unnie, so still got hope. hehehehe. XD
i'm just so happy!!!!
no matter how, i also need to squeeze my way to the front of the venue to see Beast.
i have came such a long way. missing every chance of meeting them.
and crying for it too. i cried becoz i thought the chances of reaching my dreams just slipped out of my hands just like that *snap*.
u dont even know how that feels.
only crazy fangirls like me and my Unnie and a lot of other fans will know.
i really hope i wont be too late on Wednesday.
hate that we have lame exams that day.
tmr's maths exams, from the minute i reached home, i've been using the com until now.
havent even touched any books yet.
but i have confidence in my maths, but mayb need to go through a lil' bit later or tmr morning.
and i think i only slept like 2 or 3 hours ytd night.
i totally couldnt get Beast out of my head.
i forced myself to stop thinking and go to sleep.
and these images of Beast wont stop popping out.
and u know what i dreamt of?
i dreamt that i shook hands with every Beast member and took photos with everyone of them!!!
Yoseob was so damn cute in my dreams~!!*squeal* his chubby face was like, OMFG!!!!
and Dongwoon's chiseled face, awww~ *faints* *dies*
everyone on my Tumblr are praising him for his good looks~!
i'm so proud to be a B2uty and a Swooner~!!!
hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment