Monday, June 7, 2010

busy and tiring

i've been so busy and tired for the past two days.
it's the holidays but i'm still feeling tired.
i'll tell u why... i'll start from...

Saturday,
my mum ask me to accompany her to a marathon held at EcoGarden.
Thaniel was suppose to go, but he bailed at the last minute.
so i was forced to go.
and due to this marathon, i had to get up at 5.30am!
so for the convenience of my mum to wake me up,
she asked me to sleep in Nigel's room that Friday night.
btw, i got my ice-cream on friday. cheered me up.
if Nigel hadnt cleaned up his room before he left for SG,
i would never get close to touch his bed.
but since he cleaned up, so i slept there.
i did my manicure before sleeping.
and i couldnt sleep the whole night.
i off the lights at 12am.
but i think i slept at 2am.
i was so uncomfortable.
so i think i only slept for 3 or 4 hours before my mum woke me up at 5.45am.
i got ready and tied my hair up in a bun and left the house.
my mum's colleagues went with us in my mum's car.
i brought some choc cookies in the car to eat.
reached there at 7+am.
they said the Sg artiste Christopher Lee and Fann Wong were there,
but we didnt see them.
i was in the Family group with my mum.
so we only ran 2.5km.
the Men and Women group ran 8km!
i cant imagine myself running so far early in the morning, it's like a nightmare.
i saw my cousin Gordon there with his friends.
he's still the same, tall and good-looking.
i havent seen him for such a long time.
last time when we were small, i used to go over to their house everyday.
it was so much fun last time.
after that, we went for breakfast at McD.
reached home at 11am.
then my mum wanted to go buy some things.
so i accompanied her. and we also went to some boutiques.
i always wanted to go to a boutique called Pins and Needles in Molek.
so we went, and the clothes were beautiful!
i loved all of them. and the salesgirl was the best.
she didnt even talk to us when we were in there. i love salesgirls like that.
then we went for lunch.
by the time we went home, i was exhausted.
but i dont like taking naps, so i watched Gossip Girl.
i hate the finale of it. but cant wait for the next season.
then at night i wanted to faster finish doing Dongwoon's present.
but then Uncle Gerald came and gave me some work to do.
he asked me to help him type some documents.
and it was a lot!!! i took a long time to finish it.
i started at 9+pm, while Nigel was having a small party downstairs.
and at 11, i rested for a while to finish up Dongwoon's present.
then i continued. at 12am, i faster posted Dongwoon's present on my blog and tumblr.
then i continued typing until 3am.
but i still havent finish.
now u know how much there was.
until 3am, i've been awake for 21hours!!!!
i was so so so tired.


Sunday,
then i woke up at 7.30am to continue it, coz i was supposed to go to church at 9am,
and give the documents to Uncle Gerald at church.
but then i spent the morning finishing it,
and was late to get ready. so i didnt go for mass.
i went back to sleep until 10.30am.
then blah blah blah...until at night, i baked something for Dongwoon.
hahahha. i wanted to bake cookies, but ended up baking shortbread.
it was easier than cookies, and there were too many cookie recipes to choose from.
then after that i watch the movie, Parents Trap.
i always watch it when i'm happy.
before watching, i asked my mum,
"guess what movie i'll be watching later???"
mum, "dunno"
me,"just guess, let me giv u a hint, i watch it all the time."
mum,"Parents Trap lo."
me,"that's right!!!! hahahah"

that proves that it's my favourite movie of all time.
even my mum knows! fyi, my mum doesnt know much about me.
she's too busy with work all the time.
and i slept at 12+am, i was too tired to stay up to use the com.
and due to the tiredness during the past few days,
my face are full of pimples again.
*sobs* i'm going out with my gossipers tmr, and these pimples have to pop out now....




photos in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment