Saturday, June 12, 2010

The K-Pop 30 Day Challenge :)


Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group

since Hy said this song is supposed to be my fav guy group then,
my fav kpop song from Beast is....
it really hard for me to choose, really hard.
i think it is Bad Girl. or Shock. or Special.
i dunno. i seriously cant make up my mind.
this is too hard.

Day 6: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite girl group

i forgot to do this again ytd.
my fav song from 2NE1 should be I Dont Care.
it's seriously a great nice song.
i love it.

Day 7: A k-pop song that makes you cry

a kpop song that makes me cry....
hmmm.... let me think about it...
i think it'll be 4Men's I Can't.
i didnt go read the translations of the lyrics,
so i basically dont know what the song is about.
but i've seen the mv.
but base on just listening to the song, it alr makes me cry.
4Men's voices are really touching.
u guys should go listen to it and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment