Thursday, June 24, 2010

a dream come true...

23rd June is an unforgettable day for me.
it was a long and tiring day but it was great experience.
i'll start from morning. (this is gonna be LONG)
woke up feeling tired, coz i didnt get to sleep much the night before.
too many things on my mind to worry about.
then it was Sivik and PJK exam that day.
how i wish i didnt need to go to school!
it was so boring. i totally forgot to study about the exams the day before.
i was busy getting ready for meeting Beast.
i was getting ready and wrapping Dongwoon's present,
i gave him a cute Domo to put his phone into.
and i wrote him a postcard. since i missed the chance to send it with the other B2uties.
and i printed a few photos to give him, it was all a last minute thing,
so i was rushing up and down the whole day.
back to my long tiring day....
sivik exam was okay. but pjk was like... hard. apparently, i didnt study much of it.
i feel like i'm gonna fail it. but i wish i wouldnt. *prays hard*
then the school bell rang, i was like, okay, this is it! i need to rush now.
waved goodbye to my unnies~ hahaha. i was so excited.
luckily my van wasnt late. called mummy to come home to fetch me once i reached home.
while waiting for her, i went to bathe and get ready.
my uncle was more nervous for me than i was myself, he was more worried than my mum was.
he kept saying, "other ppl will think that u're crazy, risking so much just to see ur idol."
i know he thinks i'm crazy. but this is what crazy fangirls do when it comes to their biases.
they'll do whatever they can to meet them, it's like a one in a million chance in ur whole life!
then once i was ready, made sure i had everything, then my mum fetched me to the bus stop.
it was raining heavily at that time, so i ran to the bus stop, then i saw Jiong Ming there.
he asked me where i was going and i asked him where he was going.
then got on the bus. i ate my bun.
when my hair was dry, i pinned it and tied it up.
then once reached custom, i walked at the faster speed.
met up with Nigel outside Woodlands checkpoint.
then the 1st question i asked was, "where is my album and ticket?"
then he said, "omg! i forgot to bring out!"
i was like, WTF!!!! i was alr late, and he forgot!!!
he called Kristie to bring it to IMM.
then i reached IMM at 4pm.
then i couldnt go to queue up coz i didnt have my stupid ticket!
when Kristie came, it was alr 4.30pm!
i was so pissed with Nigel. useless person lar. i was so unlucky.
then when i walked to queue, i was like walking a maze like that, the line was so damn long!!!
and i was one of the last alr. then the person beside me was alone too.
her name was Valerie, she was waiting for her cousin to come, her cousin was so late.
at 5pm, the guards led us to Garden Plaza, then there was the stage with Beast pictures as the background.
i stood at the back with Valerie.
i was happy that there wasnt very many ppl.
although we were at the back but we could see the stage clearly.
then Valerie's cousin came at 6.30pm with McD, Valerie asked her to help me buy a burger too.
then the emcee came on to stage and started the event with an auction of a autographed Beast limited edition t-shirt and an autographed Beast poster.
and this crazy fangirl manged to bid for it until almost SGD400!!!
that's like RM1000 here! but all the money went to charity.
so then the emcee started the lucky draw at 7pm.
i wasnt one of the 50 lucky winners to get an autographed poster or one of the 30 lucky winners to get a picture opportunity with Beast. but the guy that sold me the ticket was one of the 50 lucky winners! so damn lucky!
well, that's just my luck.
then Beast came at 7.30pm. everyone was screaming like hell.
i was like screaming my lungs out when they were performing Shock.
they seemed so un-real! like Gods or angels! they were so big on stage and tall. they were all like glowing on stage! super charismatic.
i was like, OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES ARE SEEING!!!!
and every B2uty really must experience shouting the chants to Shock at least once in their life.
it was so f-ing awesome shouting "SHOCK" and "SON DONG WOON" and "SARANGHAE" with every fan gathered there.
i didnt managed to get much good pictures, but i'll post the good ones i have tmr, now it's too late.
then Beast said "So Beast!" and greeted everyone and talked with the emcee.
then they took photos with the lucky 30 winners.
then they started the Hi-5 session.
while i was lining up to go up on stage, i stopped at the front to stare at Dongwoon for like 5-10mins. then took a vid while i continued lining up.
then it was my turn to go up on stage!
i gave the present i prepared for Dongwoon to their staff, there was like huge plastic bags full of presents.
then it was it! HyunSeung was the 1st member in the line.
his fluffy, curly hair was so nice, and his face was just beautiful!
the next was Yoseob!
his hair colour looked lighter. but his eyes were too overly make-up-ed.
but his face was like chubby and his smile was so cute!!!
then it was Kikwang! he looked at me in the eyes with his small-overly-make-up-ed eyes.
his smile was so cute too~!!! and he was so fair!
then JunHyung! he smirked at me!!! OMFG!!!! and his red hair was so good looking.
then DooJoon was smiling widely and looking at me while he Hi-5 me.
then the last, DONGWOON!!!!! he was so gorgeous!!!!
his hand was so big! and he Hi-5 me the hardest, my hand felt pain for like 10mins.
and he was looking at me! but i know he was looking at all fans.
but then after i Hi-5-ed him, i said, "DONGWOON, LOVE YOU~!!!"
and i waved both hands at him quickly, and he looked at me and said, "LOVE YOU TOO~!" with his cute korean accent, or his own cute accent! it was amazing!
i was like squealing all the way while walking to the back.
then i found a good spot and stood there staring at Dongwoon.
then the Hi-5 session finished, and i guess they were really tired from Hi-5-ing every fan there.
then the stood in front of the stage and waved to every fan. and made hearts with their hands.
Dongwoon was so tall!!! and Kikwang pointed at a person's camera, and she was so close to me.
then they left, everyone screamed until they were out of sight.
it ended at 8.30pm. then i smsed Nigel, he asked me to take a cab to Orchard road.
the taxi stand was full of ppl, i waited super long for a cab.
reached Orchard, then went for dinner with Nigel, Kristie and their friend Daniel.
i wasnt very hungry, so i ordered spicy corn chips.
i dunno what's wrong with me recently, i dont seem to feel hungry that much.
mayb Beast was enough for me, and all that screaming made me full, hahaha.
hearing their conversations was so funny, i was having a great time.
then we wanted to go to the arcade, but it was full.
so we walked down Orchard and took MRT and a taxi ride back to Kristie's house.
before entering the house, Kristie warned me that her room was super messy.
and when i walked into her room, i was SHOCKED.
it was even more messy than Nigel's room! everything was everywhere.
then i went to take a warm bath after getting wet in the rain.
then used the com until 2am, then we went to sleep.
then i forgot to off my normal alarm that rings at 6am everyday.
when i heard it at 6am, i thought i was dreaming, you know?
i thought i was dreaming i heard Beast's Shock(my alarm ring tone), too much Beast foor a day. so i didnt go and off it.
but then like after some time, it rang again, then only i realized it was my alarm.
went to off it, luckily didnt wake anyone up.
woke up at 11.30am, went to get ready and left her house at 12.30.
reached JB at 1.45pm. got on to the bus at 2pm. reached home 2.30pm.
i was so tired and my legs hurt and my throat was dry and pain. screamed too much and too loudly.
but i was happy that i chose to go for the Hi-5 session instead of the showcase or autograph session.
coz in the Hi-5 session, u get to see them perform and get to have contact with every member and get a free poster.
autograph session only can get an autograph. but maybe the showcase would be nice too.
but i had no money to buy anymore tickets.
that's all for now i think, it's 11.30pm now, gtg to sleep, so damn tired although i slept for 9hours.
will post photos and videos tmr.
btw, did u enjoy this LONG fan account???
good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment