Saturday, June 19, 2010

i knew it.

i thought i had no hope.
i thought i was drop dead unlucky, with everything not going the way i want it.
now i finally got what i want!!!!!!!!
i get to meet BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
and all thx to a person called Ying Hui Tan on fb!!!!!!!!!!
i saw a few ppl saying that they were selling their tickets on fb.
i msg-ed every one of them, asking them how much they were selling them.
out of the 5 or 6 ppl a sent msg to, only two replied.
the 1st person said she wanted to sell it for $75!
i was like, is she crazy? i'm not that stupid to be fooled by her.
i asked her to sell cheaper, but she keep saying she bought it from another person at that price.
i was like, is she stupid or what? $75 for one album+ticket?
so i told her that if she doesnt sell it cheaper then i wont buy.
until now, she havent replied me.
btw, she english is so effing bad.
then this Ying Hui person replied me today, said she is selling $35.
i asked whether she can sell $25 or $30.
she said $30. then at that time, my mum was right beside me,
i asked whether she could lend me money to buy the ticket,
she said can!!!!!!!! i was so effing happy. she usually dont lend me money so easily.
she didnt even ask me when i was going to pay her back.
but now the only prob is that i need Nigel to collect it from the girl for me.
but he isnt in Sg now, he's in Bangkok with his gf.
so i msg-ed him ady on fb.
i hope he can reply me asap!
he alr fail for helping me buy the albums from the stores, this time he must help!!
or i'm gonna hate him for life!
i'm gonna check my fb and email every half-an-hour.




OMG!!! my dream is coming true!
i'm so close to it now.
i cant believe it! *squeal*
i hope Nigel can go to IMM with me, coz i'm scared to come back so late at night that day.
*fingers crosed*
now i finally got the mood to study ady.
i'm in such a good mood.

DONGWOONIE~!!! i'm gonna see u soon~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment