Friday, July 17, 2009

ahh choo!

i'm sick. *sigh* *sneeze*
i was worse in the afternoon.
ytd hy was sneezing and my mum also, so i think i got it from my mum coz she's still sick today, and hy was all healthy today.
so my mum bought some medicine.
i ate the one that needed to disslove in the water one before i went to church.
everytime i took a sip of it, i sneeze. and when i finished a half-cup of it, i was tearing.
my tears were flowing non-stop down my face. and coz my eyelashes are long, it made my glasses wet too.
but i was so much better when i reach church.
i hope the flu wont come back anymore, it's so hard to endure it.
today's practice at church was successful.
jie-jie's friend from Labuan came to see us perform and gave some comments.
i knew we didnt do that well, and we still have lots of things to improve.
and before we left, jie-jie said tmr we dont have practice. i was so happy.
tmr i'll be going to watch Harry Potter with Hy~ if we get can tickets.
even the d.j on the radio said you'll need to book the tickets in advance if you wanted to watch it in the evening. it'll be full of people.
it's all my fault. we could have gotten tickets by now.
i didnt know that the reservation time was from 10am to 7pm.
i called them at 7.15pm. *sigh*
now, we all need to pray hard that i can get the tickets first thing in the morning.

Dear God, pls let us get the tickets for tmr's movie.
i'll be a very good girl. i'll praise you and worship you everyday!
hope u can help us out.
Amen.

hahahaha...
wish me good luck~

p/s hy, the pps is working~

No comments:

Post a Comment