Monday, July 13, 2009

new....

i got a pair of new glasses ytd when i went to Kluang...
i always wanted to go there to buy specs. coz it's really cheap...
but in the end, i didnt get the one that i really liked. coz all the ones that i like was over RM200 and my aunt wouldnt be happy if i bought those.
so i had no choice but to chose the cheap one that was only RM100.
sometimes when i look in the mirror, i really regret for buying it, coz it's too big for my face. i would really want to wear my old pair of glasses.
but sometimes i think it's quite okay.
it looks better when i put my hair down.
but everything looks weird at 1st. after a while, you'll get used to it, and you'll start to like it.
just like when i got my old glasses, i only hated to wear, coz i thought i looked really weird, but in the end, i started to like it.
and like the 1st first day i went to school with my hair tied up.
i really missed my short hair sometimes, but after a while, i got used to it, and started liking it too.
so i really hope that it would be the same situation like last time. or else, i would have no choice but to save up some money and get a new frame.
i really dont want that to happen, coz i'm saving up for other uses.
i'll post some pics another time, i dont have the time now, gotta go to youtube to watch Kim Hyun Joong's vids~ *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment