Saturday, July 25, 2009

wow

this is the 1st time i'm using this lap-top to come to my blog. it's so much better than my mum's computer.
i went to youtube and found out that the New Moon sneak peeks i posted ytd has alr 600000 views!!!!!
can you believe that??!!
New Moon is gonna be a big bang when it's in cinemas.
then if i'm gonna watch it with huyeyying, we'll need to book the tickets two days before the movie's on.
cant wait for it~ Taylor Lautner aka Jacob Black will be awesome in the movie~
i hope you guys watch the sneak peeks to see how awesome he is.
and i still havent recover from my flu yet... hate it so much. i tried all flu medicines my mum bought but it's not working...
but luckily i'm not sneezing all the time.
and now i need all ppl to pray for me pls~
i will be leaving for Labuan on the 21th of August.
but... my PMR trials may fall on the same day!
so i need your help and your prayers.
pray that my PMR trials wont fall on that week, or else all these practises i've been goin to will be a waste and the airticket money will be a waste too.
and Jiejie wont be able to find a replacement now...
i need to cross my fingers and pray hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment