Saturday, July 4, 2009

tired day.

i was supposed to go to school in the morning, but no one could fetch me.
so i thought it was a good chance to sleep for more than 8 hours.
i've always been sleeping for 6 or 7 hours during schooling days.
so went to church, there was a new student, a guy, named Ashley.
why must it be a guy???
am i really going to be the only girl in my class until i get confirmed??? *angry*
and i thought of putting Ashley as my confirmation name, but now, after Ashley joining our class, i think i'll need to find a new name ady.
the weather was so hot in the afternoon, and the teacher didnt on the air-cond somemore.
it was freaking hot. i was sweating and sweating.
during mass also the same, i really wanted to go and sit in the baby room. (coz it has air-cond)
then my mum took thaniel and me to giant for dinner and to buy some things.
saw Shereen there, with her mum. i only smiled at her.
then that stupid Nigel needed to use the car, so my mum needed to rush home to give him the car.
then i went back to church for practice.
the bottom of my feet are hurting now. i think it's bcoz of the friction when i was dancing. coz we were bare-footed. so my legs are like blistered. *pain*
and we did our 1st practice of the play/skit.
in was interesting. i didnt have much to say or act in it.
like i said before, the title of our play is The Pridigal Daughter.
we practiced until 12.30am. *tired*
Nigel came to fetch me, and he brought along Shaun and Qing Hui.
Qing Hui's voice is so weird.
when i was on the way home, i sat in the front sit.
and i heard someone's voice from the back, it sounded like a girl's voice, you know?
i nearly laughed out.
tmr i'll still need to go to church at 4pm. *sigh*
wish me good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment