Sunday, July 26, 2009

what a bad day...

i had a really bad day today. from the 1st second i opened my eyes till now.
in the morning, my mum came and woke me up at 9am.
it's early to me. i kept refusing to get up. she kept saying that my aunt is waiting for us to get up to cut my uncle's bday cake.
my uncle's bday was on Friday, same as Amy's.
but he was so busy, we all were busy so we didnt have a time where all of us were tgt.
in the end i woke up at 9.30am. i refused to greet my aunt good morning. coz i hate it. and once i talk, she'll start insulting ansd scolding me again.
then my mum tried to get Nigel up. he slept at arond 3 or 4am, and i slept st 2am.
he didnt want to get up until my mum started shouting at him.
we usually dont have this problem during Sunday morning. this is all bcoz of my aunt.
she's causing our family to be like this, that's why i hate her so much.
and when all of us were ready, she started taking photos.
Nigel and me were like still so sleepy and my aunt kept saying, " Why all the long faces??!!Smile!!! Smile!!! " in a very angry way.
i hate ppl scolding me early in the morning, it runis my whole day's mood.
when we ate the cake(it was a chocolate cake from Lavender), she kept saying, "dont eat so much chocolate, it's not good for your skin. your pimples will be coming out again. i dunno why you ppl like to eat chocolate so much!"
i was so angry with her, i didnt even want to talk or even look at her!
she's so damn frigging annoying.
i wanted to lock myself in my room for the whole day and not come out.
coz once she sees me, she'll start nagging again.
then my neighbour called the government ppl to come cut down the big tree beside his house.
and he came over to ask whether we wanted our tree cut to.
he said he paid RM700 for them to cut down the tree.
but my uncle decided only the trim it, and it cost RM300.
bcoz there a lot bees out side my house coz of that big tree, coz it's very shady and cool there.
i'll show you all the before and after photos some other day.
i missed the tree. they trimed a lot off it.
my neighbour is not saving our earth!!!! he's so bad, but he's rich.
i studied for the whole afternoon until my aunt came knocking on my door and asked whether i wanted to eat some of the left-over cake.
and she said somethg very funny," dont force urself, if you dont want to eat, dont force urself."
i was like what??? why would i force myself to eat my favourite food???
then when it was about 5pm, she asked me to help her out in the garden.
i really wanted to say, dont u know that i have an exam tmr??? dont you want me to study??? and i'm not going out there to feed the mosquitoes!
she always saying, " dont close urself up in the room, come out to the garden, enjoy nature!"
to me, nature=mosquitoes.
she always goes out to the garden, and when she comes back into the house, she'll be complaining about being bitten by mosquitoes.
she's like the stupidest person i've met.
and she always scolds me stupid and say that i dont do things the right way.
but i'm doing things like how my uncle and mum thought me to, then are you calling them stupid????
you cant insult ppl like that you know??? although we're family.
but family dont do these kind of stuff.
then when it was dinner, everything was worst!!!
she cooked reddish soup, i've always hated it.
so i didnt eat it, but at least i force myself to drink the soup.
then she was like," Rachel, you dont like reddish arh??? why???"
i just kept quiet, coz to her, everything i say is wrong.
then we took one big piece of reddish and dumped it on my plate.
i was so angry i wanted to throw the whole plate on the floor.
but instead of that, i started tearing, but she didnt see my tears.
i hate it when ppl force me to do something i didnt want to do.
but in the end, for the sake of not being scolded by her, and so that i could leave the dining table, i shove the whole piece down my throat.
i wanted to vomit after doing that.
my stomach was feeling weird, and i was craving for chocolate, coz when i'm angry or sad, i always want chocolate.
but i couldnt eat any coz of my aunt in the dining.
so i went to my room and started listening to Brian McFadden's Like Only A Woman Can.
and i felt so much better.
music really calms me down.
then afterthat, i wanted to eat some dragon fruit my mum just cut.
but my aunt was in the dining again.
and i hate being in the same room as her.
so when she left, i wanted to eat the fruit but she and my uncle finished it!!!!
i was so damn pissed, i wanted to throw everything of hers out!!!!!
and my mum felt really sry for me. and even she didnt get to eat the fruit she bought.
my aunt is the worst relative i could have!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's is the person i hate most in this world!!!
all she can think about is herself!!!!
she never thinks of what other ppl likes!!!!
she just forces other ppl to do things she wants us to do!
like we are her servants!
ihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateherihateher
i'm sure i'll be celebrating on the day the gets on the plane back to England!!!!!!!
i'm sure that it'll be one of my happiest day of my whole life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment