Friday, July 10, 2009

just reached home...

it's so nice to be at home.
but unfortunately, from tmr onwards until next Monday, it wont be that nice.
and a week after that, it wont be that nice too.
this is all bcoz of the coming back of my Aunt from England.
*sigh*
i just cleaned up my room today, coz she'll be sleeping in my room when she's here.
i rmb last time, i used to be happy to clean up my room for her, it's like welcoming her back to our home.
but now, it's just for the sake of myself. so that i wont get scolded by her for being a girl that is messy and dunno how to clean up her own room.
i dont mind my room being messy and my mum doesnt mind too.
to me, it's s waste of time by cleaning up my room coz it'll be messy again in not more than one day.
so what's the point of doing so?
tmr morning, mummy, Nigel and i will be going to Changi Airport to fetch her back, and she'll be going to a friend's big bday party in i-dunno-where on Monday.
and she'll be back a week after that. and she'll be staying for 2 WEEKS!!!!
i cant even stand one hour being staying with her, how do you want me to endure 2 weeks of her in my house??!!
if she'd here, i wont be able to eat "unhealthy" food, and i'll need to eat all the veggies...*puke*
and i wont be able to watch tv all the time.
and i wont be able to use the computer, that's something i'm very worried of.
i cant live without using the computer.
what am i going to do???
that's why i'm hoping i'll have a lot of activities when she's around, so that i can spend less time under the same roof as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment